The Tag: You’re It!
October 16, 2010 § 1 Comment
I was tagged by Darlyn @ Darlyn N Books. Thanks Darlyn.
2) Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
3) Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.
2. A notebook for lectures and lab practicals. Also contains my creative works if I got bored in class.
3. Some lecture notes (like a best student who always bring his notes..haha!)
4. The book that I’m reading. Right now it’s Marley & Me.
1. My book collections.
2. Mirror: I look at it every day. It makes me feel great!
3. The air-cond. The climate is kind of hot in Malaysia you know.
4. The pillows and mattress.
1. The Holy Qur’an
2. The Saint Polo silver watch, a gift from Nisa.
3. My Happy Panda coin box. It’s tranparent and I can see the coins inside the panda. Not much in it though.
4. My laptop of course.
1. Take a scuba license and go for scuba diving, to see all the fish and coral reefs.
2. To climb Mount Kinabalu. The highest peak I climbed so far is Mount Korbu.
3. Get a job, a car, a house, and start a happy family.
4. I always wanted to cook my own Tom Ya. (I’m not a good cook)
4. All above..haha!!
1. Learn My Lesson by Daughtry
2. Fireflies by Owl City
3. You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
4. Kiss Me Through the Phone by Soulja Boy
1. I play volleyball and not good in soccer. I can say that my hands is better than my foot when handling ball.
2. I’m addicted to pineapple tarts. I can finish a jar of the tarts in a day and I hate to share them with someone else.
3. I can dance
4. I’m a horrible singer but I love listening to songs. I’m no good in acting but love to criticized other people’s act.