The Friday 56: Her Fearful Symmetry
August 27, 2010 § 4 Comments
Title: Her Fearful Symmetry
Author: Audrey Niffenegger
Series: Stand Alone
Genre: Contemporary fiction, Paranormal
Details: Large print, 390 pages
“But for some reason today there had been extra guides, and he and Jessica had been sent off with orders from Edward to ‘amuse yourselves, we’ll be fine here, don’t even think about us.’ “
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.