The Friday 56: The Collectors
August 13, 2010 § 3 Comments
“The acetone in the polish remover quickly dissolved everything on the checks that wasn’t written in base ink.”
“Tracked the bastard down.”
The Friday 56 Rules
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.