The Friday 56: Magyk
July 29, 2010 § 4 Comments
It’s Friday! Time for the Friday 56. I’m reading the first book of Septimus Heap Series, Magyk by Angie Sage. I really enjoy it so far. Here’s the sentence for this week’s the Friday 56:
“Then the big black Heap door had unwillingly creaked itself open, and Jenna was whisked away from the only home she had ever known.”- Magyk 56
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.