The Friday 56: Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
April 30, 2010 § 1 Comment
A man’s deepest fear is that he is not good enough or that he is incompetent.
Just as women are afraid of receiving, men are afraid of giving.
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.