The Friday 56: The Devil Wears Prada
March 5, 2010 § 4 Comments
“Yeah, well, I definitely agree that I have the best gig around. I mean, Ralph Lauren? Chanel? Frederic Marteau’s apartment? Quite a first day. I have to say, I’m not quite sure how all of this going to get me any closer to The New Yorker, but maybe it’s just too early to tell. It’s just not seeming like reality, you know?”
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.