The Friday 56: Laughter the Best Medicine
February 26, 2010 § 18 Comments
“Oh yeah,” he said. “Like, I’ll come home after a bad round swearing. And my wife will say, ‘I thought you played golf to relax!’ and I’ll snap, ‘Dammit, honey, you don’t know the first thing about the game!'”
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.